Wednesday, January 18, 2012

With Abandon

Turned out spectacularly well considering how slapped together this outfit was.This was one of those days that I "dressed with abandon" and surrendered to inspiration garnered from the Universe. Not to sound too New Age. 


My precious baby (clarification - my Canon EOS DSLR), the mysteries of whom I am still exploring (read: pressing random buttons in rapid succession and hoping nothing breaks), took these wonderful pictures. The focus, however, is not my woolen skirt or my new sweater, but my red pout. Where has lipstick been my entire life? Like any color-obsessed female, I have always felt drawn to makeup, but my large eyes are too much for most eyeshadow, throwing me into the welcoming arms of lipstick. Kate Moss' new line of Rimmel cosmetics is amazing - wearing one of her creations.

The idea was Industrial Decay, but somehow it got twisted into Brunette Marilyn Monroe shots.
Wool skirt - Kensie
Sweater - Bar III
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Lace cami - American Eagle
Rimmel lipstick in 08
Booties - Naturalizer
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment