Friday, August 24, 2012

The Woman Who Cut Her Hair

"A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life" ~ Coco Avant Chanel

Because I am a hopeless romantic who lives outside her head most of the time, it is only fitting I describe my experiences with beautiful quotes from amazing French movies. I first cut my hair really short upon entering high school and really, it was a completely different world for me. No more oppressive middle school awkwardness, no more braces, or teachers breathing down your back - what is this FREEDOM? Now that I'm on the last year of my school career, I've gone back to my rebellious roots and chopped of my locks for bangs and a blunt bob. I look like a cross between a china doll and a Bond girl (the villainess, duh!) but for once I feel incredibly comfortable. I feel sharper, eviler. More like me.

It also helps that everyone did a double take and squealed their approval in the halls. And at Vanderbilt. 

<3


2 comments:

  1. you look wonderful! how beautiful hair!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very nice picture of you !

    ReplyDelete