Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dramatic Little Thing

Seeing red berets all over the blogs has awoken my thirst for all the mimer things in life. (I'm sorry, I will never try puns again). But in all seriousness, I love the color red, no matter how much it washes me out. And I also love the classic black and white color palette because in my heart of hearts, I am a simple minimalist.


Had a wonderful time watching Ice Princess with the girls all the while dressed as a...grossly over stereotyped Parisian mime schoolgirl? Or an artiste. ça m'est égal. Photos taken by Karlee (in white).

  
 
Beret - American Apparel
Shirt - kensie
Striped cardigan - Guess
Skirt - Express
Socks - Chinese Laundry
Shoes - kelly&katie
Pocket watch necklace - Pangaea
<3

1 comment:

  1. beautiful skirt and heels with socks!! amazing red beret and striped cardigan!! adorable outfit and pictures!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete