Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nights in Havana

I don't know about you, but this is what I would wear if I were a busty, curvaceous Cuban girl about to party. In Havana. At night. Please note the hapless dreamy look on my face - I'm probably thinking of Dirty Dancing (the modern Cuban version with the hot guy and the tall blonde chick, although the Patrick Swayze one was awesome). But alas, I can only stand and pose in my heels, not actually tango and salsa in them. Dance lessons in car garages/auto shops optional.

And there's my little rant for the week - took the ACT today and my brain is just waking up from coma, so you'll have to forgive me. Also decided my vampiric self needed a pop of color - it is spring after all.
Blouse - stolen from mom, brand: Naomi
Skirt- Express
Shoes - kelly & katie
Attitude - Dirty Dancing
<3

1 comment:

  1. subtle spring! i like these richer colours while everyone else is doing pastels (including me i suppose). hope you ROCKED that ACT :) i found you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete