Sunday, March 25, 2012

Simply Spotted

It was an absolutely beautiful day for thrifting, Italian soda and Frisbee, in that order. In a few days I should have several altered additions to the wardrobe. For now, I will be cherishing the fleeting moments of spring that will soon be swallowed by the sweltering heat wave of a 5-month-long summer.

 A simple, clean look where I finally get to debut my Rachel Roy polka dotted top with the slashed sleeves. I've only staked out Macy's for a month to grab it on sale. Rachel Roy is an amazing designer - her pieces are modern, feminine and beautiful. She has the best patterns - just check out a local Macy's for her spring dress collection.
Top - Rachael Roy
Bermudas - Guess
Sandals - Steve Madden
Earrings - from Russia
Bag - olivia + joy

No comments:

Post a Comment