Tuesday, May 10, 2011

G(r)eek Week

 
 So far, I haven't worn an ounce of black! Today was a sweltering 91 degrees outside so I thought I'd dream of swimming pools and summers in my new t-shirt! It's see-through and oh so soft and oh so thin! I FLOATED in that thing!

And I finally got to wear my butterfly earrings that I got for my birthday! I will admit, I am an earring addict. I'd wear any pair. No pair is too big or too weird or too out there. I'm pretty sure I have more earrings than clothes....








 Shirt - BCBG
White pants - Guess
Shoes - Antonio Melani, Dillard's
Earrings & bracelet - Guess, Macy's
Tank top - Aeropostale
Scarf - market in Kazakhstan, one of the myriad of things my other grandma bought for me

And as penance for taking my pictures, my mom immediately sent me out to pick strawberries. She grows her own, along with raspberries, cucumbers, roses, squash, radishes, and herbs. Surprisingly, they looked (and tasted) super delish!

 Doesn't my outfit remind you of Greece? I don't know why, maybe it's because of this picture, but bright blue and white always makes me think of Greece.

 Oh! My grandmother's coming and as a late birthday gift, she's bought me traditional German clothing - a little dress and jacket. Will post photos when she arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment